Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- One of our team members will provide you with instructions on where to send your goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that our policy states that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items 14 days after the delivery date.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- If the customer purchased the item via BACS, but would prefer a partial or full refund via a different means (e.g- Paypal) then this in turn can be arranged.